Paramadina Graduate School of Diplomacy
Paramadina Graduate School of Diplomacy (PGSD) is a home for anyone who engaging in global activities, ranging from diplomatic, social culture, technology, to business areas. A home to explore ideas and expertise as well as to connect local and global networks. It aims to construct space and support the renewed vision and approach for diplomacy across countries, sectors, and interests. PGSD commits and passionates to become the hub of excellence of diplomatic studies in Southeast Asia as well as Indo-Pacific. Production of knowledge and competence of expertise is the key of contribution from education sector for a civilization especially in the time of new technology invention.
Since 2018, PGSD receives the accreditation status of A from National Accreditation Body for Higher Education (Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi – BANPT). We prepare and offer a new curriculum that acknowledge and incorporate the complexity, dynamic, and challenge of global phenomenon as well as the updated methodologies in the study of International Relations.
Since 2020, PGSD also develops a curriculum that meet the new national education policy and standard under the “Merdeka Belajar Kampus Merdeka” including Objective Based Education.
We ensure the course material are regularly updated both by scholars in academic discourse and experts in the field in order to address current trends and anticipate future developments. Students are stimulated to learn, explore, and innovate with active learning method that focuses on the process as well as the output. We build the School as the reference point for studies in diplomacy practices as well as intermestic engagements, with opportunities for science and professional development for students and faculty members.
Everyday at PGSD is like a blessing with the active students and talented staff members around.
Dr.Phil. Shiskha Prabawaningtyas
Director of Paramadina Gradute School of Diplomacy
PGSD at a Glance
To become a leading educational institution and referral center in the field of Diplomacy and international relations with intelligent, trusted, and skilled graduates who contribute to the advancement of Diplomacy at the national, regional and international levels based on religious ethical values to produce a noble civilization.
1. Develop teaching and learning patterns that stimulate creative power, open and maintain opportunities to explore, innovate, and strengthen networks (meaning, roles, current issues and skills in diplomacy).
2. Encourage study and research in the fields of diplomacy and international relations.
3. Facilitate students to be actively involved in academics, diplomacy, and international relations.
4. Fostering cooperation with other parties (diplomatic actors, state officials, research institutes, universities, multinational companies both in Indonesia and in other countries) to encourage the advancement of diplomacy
5. Fostering cooperation with other parties in order to improve the quality of the implementation of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
1. To become a leading study program and a reference center for diplomacy and international relations studies.
2. Organizing education that contributes to the availability of master’s program graduates who have intelligence, trustworthiness, and skills in the fields of diplomacy and international relations;
3. Develop studies and research in the fields of diplomacy and international relations;
4. Develop strong networks and cooperation between PMH and stakeholders in the fields of diplomacy and international relations;
5. Realizing PMH’s contribution in improving the quality of the implementation of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.